Feeling charitable? Feed someone.
Feed literally
Feed hungry kids or those who cannot earn their bread because of excruciating pain, number of years, or other brokenness. Please do NOT give your hard earned money to physically and mentally fit beggars on street except those who are the least responsible for the situation that they’re in.
Feed emotionally
Most of us are starved for affection, a little encouragement or just a touch. Lift someone to higher ground so that they can see their way out through the difficulty.
Post scriptum I think, all mothers around the world are one of the most charitable species found on planet earth. Feeding us literally at every chance they get and let us snooze on their lap even after you have outgrown napping in their lap (I'm sure I am not the only one who does that). Well, be that as it may, I can't rest my head on my Aai's lap (the safest place in the universe) for an extended time; my beard tickles her or she says so to make me get rid of my beard.
Post super scriptum/postquam post scriptum Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve my Aai.
Post post post scriptum "If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." - Mother Teresa
Feed literally
Feed hungry kids or those who cannot earn their bread because of excruciating pain, number of years, or other brokenness. Please do NOT give your hard earned money to physically and mentally fit beggars on street except those who are the least responsible for the situation that they’re in.
Feed emotionally
Most of us are starved for affection, a little encouragement or just a touch. Lift someone to higher ground so that they can see their way out through the difficulty.
Post scriptum I think, all mothers around the world are one of the most charitable species found on planet earth. Feeding us literally at every chance they get and let us snooze on their lap even after you have outgrown napping in their lap (I'm sure I am not the only one who does that). Well, be that as it may, I can't rest my head on my Aai's lap (the safest place in the universe) for an extended time; my beard tickles her or she says so to make me get rid of my beard.
Post super scriptum/postquam post scriptum Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve my Aai.
Post post post scriptum "If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." - Mother Teresa
No comments:
Post a Comment